Now i use firefox 3beta4,safari 3.0 for windows and opera 9.5beta as choices for web browsers.I found myself more dependent on firefox and safari.Safari seems different with its look alone,and the visible effect of it is the best of the three.It can set the character style more intuitively.I feel most comfort when i using safari.As to the page laoding speed is a little faster than fire fox at most times.Firefox is very excellent too,it has many extensions and add-ons which are very useful for me such as 'speak it ','ie tab' are very useful.I firstly encountered opera on my cellphone,opera mini 's become one important part of my phone.I love it so much that i downloaded several different versions of it on one cellphone.Opera is also fast,safe and convinent to use and it is cross-platform,from mac is ,windows to linux and free bsd..Opera is said to be developing a secret product called'opera dragonfly',can that be a pivotal way to beat its strong rivals?We can just wait expetantly.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
My experience with the 3 top web browser
Now i use firefox 3beta4,safari 3.0 for windows and opera 9.5beta as choices for web browsers.I found myself more dependent on firefox and safari.Safari seems different with its look alone,and the visible effect of it is the best of the three.It can set the character style more intuitively.I feel most comfort when i using safari.As to the page laoding speed is a little faster than fire fox at most times.Firefox is very excellent too,it has many extensions and add-ons which are very useful for me such as 'speak it ','ie tab' are very useful.I firstly encountered opera on my cellphone,opera mini 's become one important part of my phone.I love it so much that i downloaded several different versions of it on one cellphone.Opera is also fast,safe and convinent to use and it is cross-platform,from mac is ,windows to linux and free bsd..Opera is said to be developing a secret product called'opera dragonfly',can that be a pivotal way to beat its strong rivals?We can just wait expetantly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment